Mediterranean, New Construction Home for sale in Los Altos, CA in Covington Elementary School and Los Altos-Mountain View High School District. Italian Villa in Los Altos, CA near Downtown and Rancho Los Altos.
Welcome to 595 Rosita Ave, Los Altos, CA. Approximately 5000 square feet of luxurious living that was constructed from the ground up and completed at the end of 2008. Excellent Los Altos schools (buyer to verify): Covington Elementary (API 980), Egan Junior High (API 968), Los Altos High (API 853).
This new construction home is a single story w/ a basement. On the main floor, there are 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, formal entry foyer and dining room, separate executive office, and a great room w/ an open kitchen, walk-in food pantry, butler pantry, casual dining area, laundry/mudroom, and a 3-car garage. Adjacent to the kitchen is a bonus room, perfect as a play or homework area for the children, or can be a 5th bedroom. In the basement, a large open area for family living including a surround sound media center and full bath. A portion of the basement can be converted to a workout area and/or 6th bedroom. The living room opens to the backyard patio with overhead heaters and outdoor speakers, perfect for entertaining and California indoor/outdoor living.
Here are a few examples of the amenities:
- The kitchen and butler pantry boasts 48” Wolf range, 48” Sub-Zero refrigerator, Miele dishwashers, Rohl faucets, barrel vaulted ceiling, custom stonework, cabinetry with hand glazing, and wine storage.
- Radiant heating w/ multi-zone controls throughtout the house and basement.
- Sonos whole house audio that can be controlled by an iPhone.
- Eight-inch (instead of four-inch) thick exterior walls for enhanced temperature and sound insulation
- Extra-quiet multi-zone air conditioning, and chemical/salt free whole house water softener
- Distressed stained beams reminiscent of Italian old-world in the great room, office, and foyer
- Intercom and security camera system
- Media center is wired for 7.2 Surround sound, 1080P DLP projector, Audiophile grade wiring
- Master bath has steam shower, HDTV, BainUltra tub, and Robern medicine cabinets w/ defoggers
The Mediterranean home near Rancho Los Altos sits on a half-acre flat lot (22,100 sqft), a rare find in Los Altos. The large, oversized backyard offers privacy and endless landscaping possibilities. The front yard features an “Italian Villa” garden and stucco wall with “windows” to a separate, garden courtyard; professionally landscaped by Harmony In The Garden (designer has been featured in Fine Gardening Magazine and San Jose Mercury News).
This location is excellent and centrally located to Downtown Los Altos and Rancho Los Altos. Downtown is approx. 1.5miles away and has an abundance of shops, restaurants, for dining, shopping, or lazy weekend strolls. Rancho Los Altos shopping center is about a mile away and has Starbuck’s, Andronico’s, bakery, and many other retailers.
Check out this Los Altos new construction home virtual tour. Contact the listing agents from Intero Real Estate Services - Hiep Nguyen (650-996-3305) or Denise Welsh (415-999-0727) for a private tour. By Appointment Only.
Offered at $3,795,000
To get pre-approved for making an offer on this house contact Shashank Shekhar at Arcus Lending via email at email@example.com or via phone at 408.615.0655. To remain updated on what's happening in Real Estate and Mortgage market, check out his highly praised Mortgage Blog.
Mortgage Broker/Banker | San Jose, CA
(408) 615-0655 | Shashank@ArcusLending.com
Ranked among Top 150 Loan Officers and Top 40 under 40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals in the Country