As part of our Home Ownership Workshop
of free Web Classes, Shashank Shekhar Mortgage Broker/Banker with Arcus Lending
and author of the book "First Time Home Buying 101" will talk about "Financing Options for First Time Home Buyers in San Jose, California." By the end of the webinar you will learn about:
- What are the different financing options for Home Buyers?
- When should you pick an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) vs Fixed Rate loan?
- What are the downpayment requirements?
- Are there any 100% loans available?
- San Jose FHA Loans vs Conventional Mortgage - which is better?
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
The web class will be followed by open Q&A session, where you are free to ask any question from Shashank.
Title: Financing Option for Home Buyers
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Space is Limited.
Mortgage Broker/Banker | San Jose, CA
(408) 615-0655 | Shashank@ArcusLending.com
Ranked among Top 150 Loan Officers and Top 40 under 40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals in the Country
Check out our 5 Star Review on Google Places and Yelp